A bank’s Non-Performing Assets – NPA – is a sign of its health. Learn more about this key parameter that determines the future of the bank as well as its shareholders.
Analysts discuss the meaning of and the reasons behind NPA, its impact on business cycle, and the effect of the cleaning-up-of-books exercise by RBI on the latest surge in NPAs.
Listen to Our Weekly Podcast Here.
In this podcast, we discuss:
1. What is NPA and why does it matter?
2. Reasons and implications of NPA
3. Whether the latest ‘Asset Quality Review’ exercise of RBI is affecting the latest surge in NPAs
3. History of the past NPA surges in India
4. The rational way of analyzing a bank
5. Weather report with Multi-Act’s proprietary Sensex analysis